After some time way from my garage and design activities I am back with a new idea.
This time will be a modernistic table clock design with several interesting features:
- Combination of wood and plastic: The frame, the base and the dial will be made of wood. The wheels will be made of acrylic.
- All wheels will have an outer diameter of 6”
- This clock will have a seconds hand, but a very special one: retrograde seconds hand
- There will be a lot of “action” in the clock as it will have 5 wheels
- Will be driven by a stepper motor and an Arduino controller
Here is the computer design of the clock.
The clock does not have a name so in invite my readers to suggest one.